So how about we get this show started

So going through the governance documents I noticed it states to submit code. I’m not a coder but I am interested in the development of Whiteswap. Although there is still over a month of liquidity mining still going, I thought we should discuss future pairs for mining early as Uniswap messed this part up in my opinion not having a plan after this initial phase was over. Additionally since the document states there will only be an initial 45 million WSE distributed we would need total cohesion to pass anything with a small margin of only 5 million unnecessary. Anyways, I would like to propose a smaller distribution to the four main pools after the initial distribution. Consisting of one/two months at the current rates for mining in ETH-USDT, ETH-USDC, ETH-DIA, and ETH-WBTC.

2 Likes

Yeah, great idea, maybe we should cancel LINK, CORE pools? they are unnecessary in my opinion, they have the smallest amount deposited.

3 Likes

Maybe we can add some new pools? BNT-ETH, SUSHI-ETH, KNC-ETH?

2 Likes

Hey, I think we should distribute more after this phase, so the WSE would be faster distributed

1 Like

MKR-ETH, FARM-ETH let’s add those ones to the next phase :smile:

2 Likes

Another pair we should add that is probably important for WSE liquidity is the WSE-ETH pair in addition to the 4 main ones… I dont think we should emit huge amounts as the treasury needs allocations for other things as well… but maybe keep the 4 main pairs and wse-eth pair until we get some more liquidity on the platform, then after a month or two go and revise and maybe add more pairs…

3 Likes